Susan Taylor, DBH, LMSW
Psychotherapist, Founder, and Director of Keystone Behavioral Health.
- I could barely leave my house without crippling anxiety.
- Now anxiety never even crosses my mind…and hasn’t for years!
- I have a Doctorate of Behavioral Health, which means I work with your physical and behavioral health all at once. Anxiety shows up in tons of different physical symptoms, and like I tell my clients, “Our heads are attached to our bodies!” I’m able to help you with all of it and get you to the big life you want to live.
- Whatever insurance you have, I take it. Seriously. We’ll even verify your benefits for you. That’s how dedicated I am to helping anyone who needs my help.
- You need to come into the office to see me. Don’t worry, I’ll make it easy and walk you through the process. For some people, just coming to the office once a week takes a lot of anxiety-management, so this is part of our work together.
- Everyone tells me I’m bubbly and I laugh a lot and put them immediately at ease. I guess that’s a plus for an Anxiety Specialist! There is nothing as comforting as talking to someone who knows exactly what you’re going through because she’s been there.
- I’ve been doing this work for 19 years, and I have way too many degrees and certificates to even bother listing, but if you want the long list just call! I’ll happily chat your ear off about them!
Gwen, my office manager, will help you by handling your insurance claims, collecting any payment, and helping you with scheduling. You’ll find her warm, friendly, and willing to help with whatever you need!